|Sipping Around Wine Country|
My love for wine began after my first taste of Etude Heirloom Pinot Noir four years ago. I quickly found myself searching all over Napa for other wines that gave me the same excitement as that first taste. Today I am an avid wine adventurer, documenting my experiences and helping others to find the unforgettable memories and wines that they are searching for. Here is my perfect case:
- 2007 Etude, Heirloom Pinot Noir
- 2008 Fantesca, Chardonnay
- 2009 Nickel & Nickel, Reguchi Block 4 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Tres Sabores, Zinfandel
- 2005 Kenzo Estate, Rindo
- 2008 Palmaz, Gaston Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2009 Soter, Mineral Springs White Label Pinot Noir
- 2007 Schramsberg, Brut Rose
- 2007 The Vineyard House, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2007 Merryvale, Profile
- 2009 Cakebread, Rubiyat
- 2008 Swanson Estate, Merlot
The wine that I would save as my very last bottle would be the 2007 Merryvale Profile. This wine was a beautiful, well balanced work of art. On my 25th birthday I tasted it for the first time, and I will never forget how delicious it was and how I immediately felt that I had found the perfect blend. This is a treasure that I would save for a very special occasion.
Each wine that I chose has a special memory, distinct taste, and will have a lasting experience as I enjoy them either today, or in years to come.