Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Perfect Case Project

Would I Find These in Your Perfect Case?

 I recently went on a week long road trip...and we all know that the drive back home from a week away (especially over 600 miles) can feel like an eternity. However, the opportunity to spend so much time with Alex gave us both plenty of time to talk about everything...and nothing. About an hour shy of San Francisco we started talking about the perfect case of wine. What if your entire collection of wine vanished? Where would you start? What would be the 12 bottles that you would have to buy first? This was fun! Really fun!

We both had different opinions and it created an awesome conversation, that made the last 60 miles fly by. I wanted to post my perfect case, to tell you a little about my wine style and get you thinking about yours. After discussing our perfect cases, we started to think about who we would want to ask that question to, and developed a massive list of "perfect cases" that we need to discover! I plan to feature different people who have made an impact in my "wine life" including some of my followers in future posts as a side project to my winery experiences. This should give you many great ideas of new wines to try and maybe even a few wineries to visit. So to kick things off, click here to view my perfect case!

No comments:

Post a Comment